Life after marriage is superb: Genelia

Actor Genelia Deshmukh is excited about donning the grease paint again after taking a hiatus from work when she got hitched to actor Riteish Deshmukh early this year. But instead of big screen, the 28-year-old will be facing the camera for the small screen, this time.
Christmas cake
Genelia, who made her small screen debut in 2009 with Big Switch, will be seen donning the hat of a mentor for UTV Stars’ reality show, The Chosen One. “It is nice to be back at work. This show is interesting as it requires me to mentor and prepare contestants interested in venturing into the glamour world. It’s fun interacting with the girls. The clarity that they have about what they want from their life is fantastic,” beams Genelia. When asked of the two mediums, small screen and silver screen, which is better, she says, “To begin with, I love films. Having said that, in today’s time the reach of TV is immense. The small screen demands a lot of time and I wanted to give my 100% to this show, that’s why I chose it now because I don’t have other appointments, otherwise it would’ve been crazy.”
Talking about her personal life, Genelia says she is enjoying her marital life. “Life after marriage is superb and I’m enjoying every bit of it,” says the actor, whose last film was Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.